Get Leads Utilizing Content Marketing
You may be wondering how content marketing can directly support your bottom line.
If you have a clear goal from the beginning and you are creating a strategy to support that goal then this is how you do it…..
1. Determine how many leads you’d like to get over the course of this content marketing campaign and how long it will last.
- It’s important that you begin with the end in mind.
- You should know what you’re working towards and how long you’ll be doing it.
2. Decide how you will capture the emails to build your email list
- There are email marketing tools you can use that will help you build your email list.
- Before you start your campaign or create your content,you need to know where the information will go.
- Take advantage of the tools out there to make it easy for you
- Take the time to do some research to choose the tool that will work best for your business.
- I highly recommend Aweber……click here to sign up now
3. Set up your email marketing tool
- Don’t dive into this process without setting up your email marketing funnel first.
- This is the value in using a tool over trying to do it yourself.
- Most tools have the process set up for you.
- All you have to do is go in and create the messages you want to send to your customers when they enter your sales funnel.
- Take advantage of the tutorials and other how to guides available showing you how to make the most of the tool.
- Go through and familiarize yourself with how it works
4. Create a piece of content that you are willing to give away for free
- While it’s completely understandable that you want to benefit from any piece of content you create, it’s not always a good idea to charge for it.
- Sometimes a valuable piece of content can be used to build up your sales funnel which will turn into income down the line.
- It doesn’t have to be a huge piece of content that takes a lot of time to create.
- As long as it has a high perceived value, it will be well received by your audience.
- Here are some types of content you can use to give away….
- a. eBook
- A short but informative eBook is a great piece of content to give away.
- It shouldn’t be more than 25 pages long or less than 10
- b. Coupon
- You could offer a coupon for a discount on any products and services you sell.
- It has to be a coupon with a high perceived value so it can’t be 10% off of your least expensive product/service
- c. Free product
- If you have a product that you can easily give away in bulk, that’s a
great thing to give away for free
- d. Free consulting session
- If you offer consulting services, you could give away a free session in return for joining your email list
5. Make your content available
- Promote the free piece of content that you have.
- You should create a sign up form on your website that people have to input their email address into gain access to the giveaway.
- This form should be prominently featured on your website with a clear call to action directing people to share their email addresses
- You’ll also have to do some promotion across other networks.
- This is a great time to make use of social media advertising
- You have to do something to make your special deal easy to be discovered.
While you are collecting the email addresses, create a plan for how you will move those leads through the sales funnel.
You need to have an idea of how often you plan to communicate with them and what you’re going to share.
It’s important to make sure you don’t inundate their email inboxes with information
Provide value while asking for the sale and people won’t automatically unsubscribe from your email list.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank you!
Sharing Is Caring!