Using Pinterest For Your Business……What You Need To Know
Answer these 5 questions before you even think about marketing your business on Pinterest:
1. Who am I trying to reach?
2. How can I help my customers?
3. How can I make great content?
4. What are my potential followers interested in?
5. What topics should I choose for my followers?
Once you have those answers, just follow these 5 easy steps from Aaron Lee, Post Planner
5 Easy Steps To Using Pinterest for Business
1. Build Lots of Boards
- Boards provide the foundation for your Pinterest marketing plan.
- Make specific boards about:
- What you sell
- Stuff your fans love
- Items from your niche
2. Use High-Quality Pins
- Don’t link to your website from photos from other people.
- When pinning pins from others, always check the pins to make sure your followers will link to relevant sites.
3. Categorize Your Boards
- Categorizing your boards is important for staying organized — so your followers can easily enjoy one particular board without having to follow everything.
- One way to stay organized is by keeping your important boards related to your business.
- Make sure when you create a new board that you select a topic.
- This will help boost rankings for the new board.
- Don’t just create Pinterest boards by yourself from scratch — partner with other people to market yourselves on Pinterest.
- That way when you post on boards from your partners, those who follow the boards will see your pins.
- This creates a win-win as long as you don’t collaborate with a board filled with spammers
- Pinterest is more a research tool than a social media network.
- People use Pinterest to search for pins to add to their boards.
- If you want them to discover you on Pinterest, you must know what they search for.
- Check out the 10 commandments of Pinterest here
5. Devote Time to Pinterest
- Make sure to give Pinterest the time it deserves!
- The more time you devote to Pinterest, the more you’ll get from the social media website.
What are your best tips for finding Pinterest followers & convincing them to stay?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,