Are you utilizing this most undervalued way to attract more blog subscribers?
What is this most undervalued way that will get the word out about your latest content?
If you’re really serious about attracting more blog subscribers, you will want to utilize this way…..
Are you curious?
You will need a blog subscription page.
What exactly is a blog subscription page?
“Essentially a blog subscription page is a dedicated landing page focused on increasing email subscribers to your business blog…… It serves as an opportunity for businesses to sell visitors on the value of their blog, while providing more context than a subscribe CTA”.
Here are 5 ways that will help you optimize your blog subscribe page
1. Define the benefit
- If you want to grow your audience, you need to be clear about why they should choose your content.
2. Employ social proof
- Often times the key to persuading people to subscribe is to stir up a sense of FOMO (fear of missing out.)
- Whether it’s in the form of testimonials or numbers, social proof helps to illustrate the need to subscribe.
3. Provide frequency options
- Email inboxes come in all different shapes, sizes, and levels of unruliness.
- While an instant notification might make perfect sense for one subscriber, a weekly notification is likely to make more sense for another.
- Providing people with more than one way to subscribe to your content has the ability to save a potential subscriber who may not sign up otherwise.
4. Ease their worries
- Hesitation often prevents people from carrying out a desired action, so don’t be afraid to address the elephant in the room.
5. Offer something
- Incentivizing your visitors to subscribe can serve as a powerful motivator to do so.
- Something as simple as a form-free ebook has the ability to show readers that you care about their commitment to your content.
When selecting an appropriate “free gift” it’s important that you focus on two things:
1) Does this resonate with the type of people we’re trying to attract?
What type of content interests your ideal audience? Does this offering align with those interests?
2) Does this offering correspond with the amount of work you’re asking the visitor to do?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,