Do You Know The 4 Pillars Of Online Marketing Success?
The 4 Pillars Of Online Marketing Success
I want to share with you a little about the “4 Pillars of Online Marketing Success” that CopyBlogger goes into more detail about in their 20-part free online course that every online marketer must know for true success in internet marketing.
These are the cornerstones of how to build and market a business utilizing CopyBlogger’s model for true online marketing success.
Pillar 1: Relationships
- Creating strong relationships with an audience is critical for marketing success.
- It’s about having consummate respect, always, for your audience and your market.
- It’s about focusing almost obsessively on their needs, over and above your own (and getting what you want, almost magically, in the process).
- It’s about making a commitment to creating a quality experience for your readers and subscribers.
Pillar 2: Direct response copywriting
- Underlying everything CopyBlogger does is solid copywriting techniques.
- Starting with a killer headline and moving strategically through the copy to a stirring call to action, traditional copywriting technique works amazingly well in social media.
- “Old-fashioned” copywriting advice can make all the difference between a business or blog that limps along and one that truly thrives.
Pillar 3: Content marketing
- The backbone of the Copyblogger formula is to deliver great content.
- Then keep delivering great content, but in a strategic and focused way.
- Every so often make a great offer that benefits the reader and involves the exchange of cash money.
Pillar 4: Have something worth selling
- Everyone is selling something.
- It might be a product, a service, a download, an idea, or a worthy cause.
- Whatever you’re selling, it’s got to be worth the price. (And never forget that reader attention is a valuable commodity that’s in strictly limited supply.)
- Whether you’re asking for dollars, euros, yen, or valuable time and attention, you’ve got to deliver something that towers above your asking price.
Each of these four pillars enhances the others…..Together, they’re much stronger than they would be if any of the pillars were missing
Sign up here for the Internet Marketing for Smart People free 20-part course and ongoing newsletter that’s delivered via email.
Each week you’ll get a new lesson on one of the four pillars.
Your next step is to sign up now
If you enjoyed this post about CopyBlogger’s 4 Pillars of Online Marketing Success, and you found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this information….Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,