Do You Know What The Four Proven Services Are That Are Easily Learned as You Blog?
In today’s post, I want to introduce you to four services that I found from Neil Patel ,that are in demand and can be easily learned as you blog and you won’t need more than a month to be market-ready and start pitching clients for these services
If you are a blogger and are willing to start your OWN journey to building a six or even seven figure service business , then the following four proven services will help get you there:
1. SEO Consultation
- Strategy #1 – Guest Posting is an extremely effective technique to attract clients.
- Strategy #2 – You can also pull customers by writing data oriented and actionable blog posts
- Strategy #3 – Probably the best strategy to attract clients for offering SEO consultation is by showing the results you’ve personally achieved for keywords.
- Nothing removes objections from a customer’s head more than a live case study.
- As an SEO expert, you will need to be result-driven.
- If you are ready to get yourself started as an SEO consultant, here are 4 payment models you can use.
- You can charge anything from $50/hour to $300+/hour.
2. Content Marketing
- It costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates 3 times the number of leads compared to traditional marketing.
- You need to learn the fundamentals of marketing before you write a single word.
- You can get started with Neil’s Advanced Content Marketing Guide.
- Once you’ve honed your writing skills to suit the content marketing climate, you can start offering your services at freelance marketplaces like Elance.
3. Social Media Marketing (SMM) Consultant
- Social media presence is critical for most kinds of businesses now. And most of them don’t have an in-house team for managing their social media properties.
- Did you know that the average industry rate for a comprehensive social media marketing management program costs $4,000 – $7,000?
- As per Curata, 56% of leading business bloggers will hire additional resources in the next year.
- So how can you help?
- By offering these businesses to manage their social media presence.
- For getting your first client, you’ll need to show successful results.
- Start with your own blog and develop its social following.
- Once you’ve built substantial social proof, businesses will be ready to pay you as much as $250/hour.
- Not sure how to launch your social media marketing strategy?
- Then start with reading Neil’s social media marketing guide.
- For setting your social media marketing project prices, read Alexis Grant’s article on setting and owning your social media consultancy price.
4. Advertisements and Affiliate Marketing
- Do you know the traditional business model of most media companies?
- It’s selling print and digital advertisements in their publications.
- What is the service that these media outlets provide?
- The service is information and the readers are the receivers of this service.
- As a blogger, you can add value to a niche community by offering high-quality content as a service.
- If you consistently serve in-demand content, you can build a considerable audience.
- Soon enough you’ll gain trust and authority in your niche. And your visitors start to buy the products you refer on your blog.
- Then, you can earn a great commission by endorsing valuable products that you personally like in your niche.
- It’s affiliate marketing 101.
- Many 7-figure bloggers rely on this model because its low-friction and once you build a good level of traffic, the business can become completely passive.
You don’t need a Harvard MBA to earn six-figures as a consultant. You can start a blog, develop your expertise and start offering services to businesses.
A service-based business has the highest margins. Once you see clients rolling in, you can even hire a team.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,