How Inspired Are You?
9 Principles That Every Inspired Person Should Know
Here’s a list of nine principles that every inspired person, regardless of their specific aspirations, should know and follow on a daily basis.
#1 – Life’s biggest limitations are the ones you make in your mind.
- Life’s biggest causes of unhappiness are the false beliefs you refuse to let go of.
- You are capable of far more than you are presently thinking, imagining, doing or being.
- Here are 8 ways to inspire others
#2 – You must deal with the world the way it is, not the way you wish it was.
- Too many people miss the silver lining because they’re expecting pure gold.
- Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to always happen, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for the moment.
#3 – What others do is out of your control.
- Realize that you can’t always count on others to respect your feelings, even if you respect theirs.
- You only have control over yourself – over how you choose to be as an individual.
- And as for others, you can only accept them, or walk away.
#4 – You were not meant to sit at the edge of your comfort zone.
- Not trying for fear of falling.
- Not loving for fear of losing love.
- Not speaking your truth for fear of what others will think.
- Not looking at yourself in the mirror for fear of what you might see.
- Your courage will unfold as your resolve takes hold.
- And with each effort you make you will earn a little more confidence which you can use to acquire what no one else can give you: Your self-respect, and the life you were meant to live.
# 5 – You are not like anyone else.
- Don’t you ever let anyone tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.
- In a world of comparison and conformity, take a stand.
- Make your own statement.
- Honor your own truth.
- Risk speaking your own thoughts and sharing your own ideas.
- Have the courage to be yourself and realize that you’re perfect just the way you are
#6 – True love is one-way traffic.
- Notice how whenever you allow love to flow you are always clear, calm and strong.
- It is only when the thought arises, “What have they given me in return?” that there is confusion and resentment.
- Life is too short for all these meticulous contracts and transactions.
Remain clear, remain bright, and remain strong.
- Love without expectation.
# 7 – You cannot live your life at the mercy of chance.
- You cannot remain trapped, endlessly, in a state where you are unable to ask for directions, even though you’re terribly lost, because you don’t know your destination.
You have to stand up, look at yourself in the mirror, and say, “It isn’t good enough for me to know only what I DON’T want in life…..I need to decide what I DO want.”
#8 – Being genuine is more important than being right.
- When you work from a foundation of truth, you are free to make as many choices, free to make as many mistakes, free to take as much time as necessary to get it right.
# 9 – Your future depends on what you do right now.
- Challenge yourself to be who you know you are capable of being.
Challenge yourself to follow through – to live what you preach, to walk your talk.
- Don’t worry about how slowly you feel you’re heading toward your goals, or how many roadblocks you find, or how many detours you’re forced to take.
As long as you keep doing your thing, you’re still cruising far ahead of everyone who’s too scared to even try.
If you enjoyed these 9 principles by Marc and Angel, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all who you feel would benefit from knowing this information…….Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!