How To Build An Audience With Content Marketing
Just The Facts About Content Marketing
How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business using Content Marketing
What exactly is Content Marketing?
It is simply creating and sharing valuable free content to attract and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers.
The type of content you share is closely related to what you sell; in other words, you are educating people so they know,like and trust you enough to do business with you. – CopyBlogger
If you’re interested in marketing your business online you can’t escape hearing about content marketing.
- It’s everywhere you look, or listen.
- You hear that people don’t want advertising when making purchasing decisions, they want valuable information.
- You hear that it’s content that people desire and seek out, and it has to be great so that Google wants to rank it well in the search results so those people can find your business.
- You hear that it’s content that spreads via social networks, generating powerful word-of-mouth exposure for savvy network marketers.
- You hear that content is the best way to achieve what advertising is supposed to achieve, but doesn’t do so well online — to get people to know, like, and trust your brand.
Let’s start with the very basics……
- There are many ways to profit with content : blogging, video tutorials, email newsletters, white papers, free reports . . . and yet many people are confused about the entire concept.
- So for those of you who need a little extra help, Copyblogger’s Senior Editor and CMO Sonia Simone put together this quick 6-part tutorial that lays out the basics in plain language.
Remember, content drives the Internet, and consumers are looking for information that solves a problem, not immediate sales pitches.
There’s a lot more to discover about effective content marketing, so sign up for free updates from Copyblogger to learn more.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share this with all who you feel would benefit from knowing it……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!