The Most Important Trait Of Blogging
What do you think is the most important trait of blogging?
In this post I am going to show you how persistence , yes PERSISTENCE is the MOST IMPORTANT TRAIT of blogging, and how it can be your biggest strength in your success.
Here are 5 reasons why you should be persistent in your blogging adventure.
1. Search rankings take time
- It takes a while before your posts start to rank well in the search engines.
- No matter how much SEO you do, and how great your content is, it will take some time to get noticed.
- As you keep on blogging, people will come to know about your blog from other sources (blog comments, blogger outreach).
- In course of time, you will get backlinks.
- (HINT: Try guest posting to get high quality and relevant backlinks)
2. Users tend to trust old sites
- Even if you have good content, users may not share your posts with the same enthusiasm as for some popular blogs.
- You need to show your quality through persistent steady work and gradually you will gain appreciation.
- Just the facts that your blog has been around for some time and has lots of content, creates a positive impression on the mind of a user.
- So the only way to achieve this is to keep on blogging and continue to write more and more.
3. You need time to learn and gain experience
- Blogging is much more than just writing.
- You must also know how to promote your blog, set it up and manage it
- You must know how search engines work and how to get organic traffic.
- As you keep on blogging, you’ll gain valuable experience and eventually you will begin to understand what works for your blog and what does not.
4. You need time to create content
- The cornerstone of blogging is good content.
- Create incredibly useful and helpful stuff.
- Take your time but produce quality.
- Achieving this will take time.
5. It takes time to build connections
- Real people will start listening to you
- You can even ask your e-mail subscribers what they want to learn from you.
- You have to start by interacting with people on social networks, and answer their questions.
- Gradually you will get to know more and more people and your network will spread.
- You just need to give it some time.
- It is very important to maintain your quality and keep blogging.
Stay focused, and stay persistent, eventually, people will start noticing your valuable content, by sharing, commenting and recommending it to others 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,