How To Use Persuasion Tactics Between 2 People
Persuasion Tactics: What You Need To Know
Here are 5 Persuasion Tactics you can use in a Person to Person Setting By Michael Lee, Author of How To Be An Expert Persuader
Persuasion is easier to apply during a conversation between two people, as opposed to communicating in front of a group…..because in a person-to-person setting, the opportunity to better understand the point of view of the other party exists.
Person-to-person conversations are so open and flexible that it allows not just you to change course, but also allow you to alter another person’s mindset.
How do you get the most out of person-to-person interactions?
1) Have patience.
- Persuasion may not happen on your first try – or even the second, the third, or the fourth.
- Effective persuasion requires skill, not annoying pushiness.
2) Stop yourself from rebutting too much.
- One of the greatest mistakes of persuasiveness is your penchant to answer back and rebut.
- Nobody can successfully persuade if the conversation is just based on a subliminal battle.
- When you’re trying to sell something, this will be your deal killer.
- In a friendship, this is what will burn bridges.
- This habit is very undesirable.
3) Be passionate.
- To effectively persuade another person, you have to truly believe in what you are saying.
- Intellectual honesty and genuine concern for other people will give you that persuasive edge.
4) “Allow” others to persuade you.
- You can’t be effective at persuasion if you are not open to being persuaded also.
- Remember, you’re not the only one who is trying to get your point heard.
- In a person-to-person setting, the other party is also seeking to win you over to his or her side.
5) Be generous with compliments.
- People feel good about hearing compliments, so try to express your delight more freely.
- Find something praise-worthy about the person in question.
In order to persuade, you must be sincere.
You also need to effectively communicate your emotions and thoughts.
You can do this not just by saying the right things, but also by employing the proper assertive behavior and body language.
Then check out
How To Be An Expert Persuader… In 20 Days or Less
This comprehensive program reveals the most amazing persuasion secrets to change anyone’s behavior, skyrocket your income, win lots of friends, attract the opposite sex, and make anyone subconsciously like and trust you.
If you enjoyed this post on what you need to know about persuasion tactics by Michael Lee, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing these tactics…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,