Need help with your conversions?
Here are 8 tips to help your business convert more leads into sales, from Jonathan Long (Founder and CEO, Market Domination Media), that you can start to implement today….
1. Offer an incentive
- Name one person that doesn’t like free stuff.
- Offering a free gift or providing a special time sensitive discount is a great way to push leads to convert.
- The discount doesn’t have to be something outrageous and the free gift doesn’t have to have a high monetary value.
2. Ask for the sale
- Ask your leads if they are ready to purchase and watch how many reply “yes.”
- They became a lead because they were interested in what your business offers.
- Food for thought: if your business doesn’t ask for the sale your competitor will.
3. Dangle the potential ROI carrot
- If your product or service has the potential to increase your lead’s return on investment, then make sure you remind them.
- This is asking them, “So, when are you ready to increase your revenue?”
- Reminding them that you are offering a solution that will help them make more money will often push them to convert.
4. Develop a great FAQ page on your website
- Many leads won’t convert because they have questions that they need answered before they pull the trigger.
- Answer common questions that your leads might have and make it prominent on your website.
- Talk to your sales team and customer service reps to put together a list of common frequently asked questions.
5. Set a time limit
- Establish a “no communication” deadline to remove unresponsive leads from your marketing funnel.
- Example: “We have not heard from you in 30 days.
- Even though this will be our final communication, please feel free to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions.”
- This will often cause a reaction — and if it doesn’t then it prevents your sales team from wasting valuable time and energy on a dead lead.
6. Simple follow-up
- A quick follow-up email or phone call asking your leads if they have any additional questions will often get them back into purchase mode.
- This is an effective way of quickly converting leads into sales before a lot of time passes.
- The simple follow-up will close a large percentage of leads for virtually every industry.
7. Make sure your email marketing stands out
- There is a good chance that your leads are being marketed to by competitors as well, so you need to make sure that your emails stand out from the overly promotional emails that are likely to be flooding their inboxes.
- Make sure that your emails don’t read like overly aggressive and pushy sales letters.
- Clever emails really grab the attention of your leads and make your business stand out.
8. Ask your leads questions
- If you ask your leads a question they will often reply.
- Something such as, “It has been over a week since we have heard from you. Have you had a chance to go over the materials and make a decision?” is a great way to apply the pressure while also opening up the dialogue to discover additional questions or concerns the lead might have.
There you have it…..8 tips that will help you with converting your leads into sales that you can implement easily in your business today.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a few minutes and share…..Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,