Content Marketing And Social Media Working Together As a Team
Social media and content marketing can work really well together, especially for small business owners and entrepreneurs with limited resources.
Once you’ve created a piece of content that you’d like to use for marketing and set up a functioning email list, you can use social media to look for leads.
The 4 social networking websites that all business owners should be aware of……..
- This is currently the largest social networking website in the world.
- Because there are so many people using Facebook, it’s very valuable for businesses.
- There are about 15 million businesses using Facebook as a marketing and community building tool.
- Being on Facebook gives you direct access to a lot of people in one central place.
- This is one of the largest social networking websites with a focus on micro blogging.
- Twitter users communicate through short 140 character posts.
- There are about half a million users on Twitter and over four million businesses on it.
- Twitter provides a lot of value to businesses because it makes it possible for them to have conversations with their audience.
- It also makes it possible for them to tune in to the conversations being had and gain some insight into what people really want.
- With over 250 million users, LinkedIn is a social media community with strong business to business audience.
- It’s largely used by companies as a recruiting tool and by people seeking job opportunities.
- LinkedIn is the top business focused social media network.
- It’s free for businesses to create a page as long as there is a personal profile created by the person setting it up.
- It started out as an online scrapbooking website but now Pinterest is one of the largest social media communities.
- Using Pinterest gives you access to the community of 70 million users that enjoy interacting with images and videos.
- You can use Pinterest’s visual focus to create an image that supports your brand.
It is recommended to choose the one social media platform that works best for you and focus on that one.
Remember, it takes time to really take advantage of any social media website even if you incorporate an advertising campaign into your use of it.
Many business owners aren’t sure how to best benefit from the use of social media……so with that in mind…..
Here’s an example of how you can use Facebook to build a community and sales leads.
Facebook for Sales Leads
- You have to create a Facebook profile before you can do anything business oriented on Facebook.
- Once your profile is set up with a decent amount of information, you can create a Facebook Page for business.
- Put your personal picture on your page and include a description with a link to your website. (check out mine for reference here)
- Now you’re ready to start using Facebook to build your business.
- By having your personal photo on the page, you increase the odds that your friends will like your page out of support for you.
- Jazz up your page with your company logo and an interesting cover photo.
- Start sharing posts on your page.
- Engage your growing community using content.
- You want to keep finding ways to engage with your audience.
- Experiment with different forms of content and observe how your audience interacts with it.
- This will give you some great insight into the types of content that is most effective with your audience.
- Now you can invite members of your growing Facebook community to join your email list.
It’s not hard to benefit from social media.
All it takes is an understanding of the outlet you want to use and a plan to make the most of it.
The plan is necessary to ensure that you are getting the most benefits out of your social profile.
The great thing about social media business profiles is that people expect a level of marketing when they join your community.
As long as you balance that marketing with engagement and look for ways to provide value as often as possible, you’ll be able to really benefit from
your use of social media.
You now have the rules, now go out and build your business!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,