Write The Best Facebook Posts Every Time
If you don’t take time to write a decent post, how can you expect your fans to click the link or read what you’ve written & shared?
Too many page owners believe that ANY article will get clicks & go viral.
That just doesn’t happen.
The best way to get more people reading your stuff (and to boost your organic reach) is to make sure your description is strong.
Here are 7 ways to write the best Facebook posts from Aaron Lee , Post Planner
1. Personalize Your Posts
- The best posts for marketing on Facebook are those that get personal.
- Personalizing your descriptions makes them unique so they stand out in the news feed among all those boring headlines.
2. Tell Stories
- Share a story!
- People connect with you through stories.
- Tell fans about a personal experience or just explain why you shared the post.
3. Compelling Quotes
- When you have a hard time thinking of something to post, just snag a compelling quote from an article & use that to describe the link.
- You know which passages will appeal most to your audience.
4. Ask Questions
- A surefire way to get someone to engage with a post is to ask a question.
- Questions raise curiosity & curiosity gets people to click.
5. Brief Remarks
- Brevity is never a bad thing on Facebook.
- Use your Facebook posts to spur fans to action.
- Ask them to:
- Click a link
- Read your post
- Comment about the post
7. Upvote-Inspired Method
- Use this technique to juice up lots of different Facebook posts.
- It’s easy — just add an upvote to the description to get more people to click like these:
- #4 is my favorite
- I’ve tried #3 & it works
- #6 will shock you
- You won’t believe #9
Remember, if you’re not putting effort into the descriptions on your posts, you shouldn’t expect lots of engagement on your Facebook page.
The best page managers use a diverse mix of content & personalize every post.
Do you use any of these suggestions in your best practices arsenal?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,